Inferno Blaze
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the guild

4 posters

Go down

About the guild Empty About the guild

Post  Talonec Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:46 pm

Inferno Blaze

Postby Kidman » Thu Jan 17, 2013 2:00 pm

" A FEW WORDS ABOUT THE GUILD"

-This is Inferno Blaze. A PWO guild that's been evolving since the time of the great beginning. We are a uprising guild that has been evolving in the past months and will rise up to the occasion when they need us the most. If you'd like to help out we are the guild for you. This is...the burning inferno the towering pillar the stronghold of heroes and we need you to help us evolve our pokemon status in PWO. We do giveaways and we are doing guild events such as battles and guild hunts.
-This is our guild page and we are currently recruiting members and active people from all over PWO. We cannot guarantee that you are going to experience the things we are offering if you are not active enough. As player and member you also must do something from your side such as being enough active to find out what is new. Being active on XAT will be enough to make a contact with other members. The link of main guild forums will be given to you once you join. Everything you have to know about events is there with many other things.
-Explore PWO world with new dimension of fun with us.

What is XAT?
XAT Chat is a social networking site which allows users to browse and participate in free chat rooms. You can see XAT rules once you come there. We are using xat to hangout and interact with other members. That is a place where you can ask everything what you don't understand and some will help you out. We are coordinating from there. If there is any issue on XAT please don't bring it in here. XAT doesn't have anything with PWO.

REQUIREMENTS!
Spoiler: REVEAL

Image GUILD RANKS Image
Spoiler: HIDE
Owners
Darcia
Sonny4123
Watch_Me_Losers

Co-Owners
VampireRAA
Peace-Enforcer
gokulthegr8
Pastor_Of_Muppets

XAT LINK: http://xat.com/pwoblaze

Playerdex link: http://playerdex.pokemonworldonline.net/guild.php?central=HUB&GID=1122
Last edited by Kidman on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.
Talonec
Talonec
Admin

Back to top Go down

About the guild Empty Re: About the guild

Post  VampireRAA Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:38 pm

Yeah, keep up the good work, I'm really sorry about my i-net problems which are causing me to miss from pwo so much, hopefully I ll sort things out, so, you guys have to make up for me Very Happy...good luck with hunting and getting awesome trade deals *.*...peace out!

VampireRAA
Flame-Trainee: (1 star)

Back to top Go down

About the guild Empty Re: About the guild

Post  Peace-Enforcer Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:40 pm

VampireRAA wrote:...peace out!
No I'm not tongue
Peace-Enforcer
Peace-Enforcer